jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

Coin your catch-phrase

*Charlotte: How can you forget a guy you've slept with?

Carrie: Toto, I don't think we're in single-digits anymore.

*Charlotte: I am so confused. Is he gay or is he straight?

Carrie: Well, it's not that simple anymore. The real question is, is he a straight gay man or is he a gay straight man?

Carrie : The gay straight man was a new strain of heterosexual male spawned in Manhattan as the result of overexposure to fashion, exotic cuisine, musical theatre and antique furniture.

*Carrie: So are you saying there's no way you'd go out with a guy who lived with his family

Samantha: Well... maybe Prince William.

*Carrie: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes.

*Carrie: When did being alone become the modern-day equivalent of being a leper? Will Manhattan restaurants soon be divided up into sections, smoking/non-smoking, single/non-single?

5 comentarios:

  1. "I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes."

    Esta es la frase de Carrie con la que terminé de confirmar que es mi alma gemela.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "Toto, I don't think we're in single-digits anymore." jajajaja me encantó!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Increible como el grueso de las mujeres siente un grupo de pertenencia con por lo menos UNA cosa de esta serie.

    Es como... como... el poder de.. LOST.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sí "Sr" es aquel referido a hombre, entonces sí.

    "Sr" me suena a cincuentón, afortunadamente lejos de eso estoy.

    El texto de mi blog lo escribió Pablo Neruda, el cual parecia tener las ideas muy claras.

    ¿Un tatoo recorre con amor tu tobillo? Suena a algo artisticamente bello.

    Besos señorita!

    ResponderEliminar